Spring weather in Central Pennsylvania finally seems to be sticking around. About dang time, right?! All of those spring pieces you’ve been dying to wear no longer have to be stuffed behind sweaters and jackets and we can only hope it stays that way.
As you stare at your spring wardrobe, you’re hoping that you have every piece that will make it complete but Nicole Taylor Boutique has just one more piece, or in this case pieces, that will officially complete your spring wardrobe. If you’re anything like me, you won’t think twice about making the purchase.
Over the winter I purchased a velvet blazer from Old Navy that I raved about millions of times because it was literally the piece that brought my winter wardrobe together. It didn’t take long for me to fall in love with a good blazer, so when I stepped into NTB my eyes directly went to this blazer and the matching shorts. Now I’m not saying this to make you run to NTB and purchase the set, my boyfriend can attest to that set being the first thing I walked over to.
Obviously I was already sold due to my love for blazers, but the reasons why this set is worth the money are miles long so let me lay a few out for you ladies.
- This is something that can be worn to work. Add a dressy cami underneath and a pair of heels or flats and it’s workwear ready.
- However, it can easily be transformed into a look for happy hour by just ditching the blazer. The cami and shorts combo leave you with an everyday look.
- Each piece can be styled in it’s own way.
- The blazer can be paired with jeans, a skirt, shorts, even a dress!
- The shorts can paired with a denim jacket, T-shirt, or a tank top.
- It’s light, which is something every girl loves to find in a piece when the weather starts to warm up.
- It can be styled casually. I feel like people shy away from clothes sometimes when they can only be worn for one specific occasion and you wouldn’t think you could style this set in a casual way, but you can! Grab a pair of white, or navy, sneakers to finish your look off. It may sound weird, but try it and I’m almost certain you will love it!
Until next time..